October 21, 2013

Society6!



I finally got some works to Society6. Its possible now to order many different products of my artwork "Passenger"from there.

My dear cat Black Jack died this August while I was visiting Belgium what made me very sad for months and I could not make much drawings anymore that I had planned. Hardest part has been that Black Jack was such an inspirational muse for me always. I have lot of recent drawings about him especially from this summer and I could not continue making them as it was so hard he died so suddenly. He dropped from a catsitter´s window on 4th floor and died immediately 14.8.2013. Even this Passenger is inspired by his relaxed and carefree attitude. This sloth keeps hanging in there whatever happens and I want to think now this way too. Hang in there! Things will work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment